Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday 8 December 2013

About Ashok Bhamla

Ashok Bhamla IT E-business Consultant Software engineer.  Born 05 Apr 1989 in Small Village Tolni,  Sohna, Distt-Gurgaon (Haryana) India. Profession Ashok Bhamla holds an Engineering degree in Computer Science from MIIT and Working with number of company as IT E-business Consultant. Interest of area Travel, Classifieds and Real estates.
I have been to many cities of India as a part of my education, work or joy travel. My primary objective has been to create websites and SEO E-Business Creations.
Early life
Ashok Bhamla was born Joint family on 05 Apr 1989 to a family of Gujjar in Tolni in Sohna (Gurgaon) district of Haryana, India. I was the first of three children born to Dhanraj Bhamla and his wife, Savitri.My Father is first of three brothers. My Grant Father Late.AntRam Bhamla very Poor farmer started his life in a single mud house but due to his labor got 10 Acres land in same village started Milk business with his own cattle.
Early Education
My early education is just drama of travel because in my village don’t have school. So it was just
trips to my relatives.
1st to 10th I was in my Mama's village

10th to 12th at Sohna & Bhondshi in my City  Gurgaon.

No comments:

Post a Comment